An 80+m S/Y is starting its search for 2 deckhands to join them in October. This is a private and charter program and offers a great opportunity to build on existing skills and be part of a strong deck team and grow within the role. Ideally candidates will be able to join early to mid October but there is flexibility here.
Successful applicants for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Min. 1 years’ experience in the industry, preferably on sailboats.
- YM Offshore, commercially endorsed
- PWC license
- PWC Instructor (one onboard required)
- Experience with some or all of the following:
- Rig work
- Hydraulic winches
- Rope Work
- Onboard maintenance, including tender maintenance and checks
- ISM weekly/monthly checks
- Water sports
- Dive Instructor (one onboard required)